meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Releases Official Phone Number To The Public

Thursday 18 August 2016

Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Releases Official Phone Number To The Public

opeyemi1


In her word, “…because I cherish you all…because I care and appreciate u’ll. I thought it wise that how best can I show my happiness towards all these? Here I am today,still staying true to my words…. +447438 778796 …call me? But mind you?this Number will only be available on the 19th and 26th of August from 7pm – 9pm , and for the 29th of August,it will be available between 7-8am n 8-10pm only…In all sincerity and with all humility,its to allow everyone the limited time to get through. Don’t forget?you all are fondly loved and appreciated,otherwise I wouldn’t do this… I sincerely look forward to hearing from you… Good morning 😘❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)