meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: ‘I Don’t Care What You Think About Me!’- Omo Butty Blasts Followers On Instagram

Wednesday 24 August 2016

‘I Don’t Care What You Think About Me!’- Omo Butty Blasts Followers On Instagram

‘I Don’t Care What You Think About Me!’- Omo Butty Blasts Followers On Instagram

Sultry Yoruba Actress, Biodun Okeowo known as Omo Butty, has recently been receiving trolls from fans about her body.

Biodun stated that she does not care about how people perceive her neither does she care about other people but what matters most is the ability for everyone to live for themselves.

“I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you all. To be yourself in a world that is currently trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. I am happy being myself, so you be yourself,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)