meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Mc Oluomo Releases Official Statement on Oshodi Crisis

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Mc Oluomo Releases Official Statement on Oshodi Crisis


 
I, MUSILIU AYINDE AKINSANYA(MC OLUOMO), want to use this medium to address the false information going on concerning the crisis in oshodi. This press release has become imperative because of my reputations, my livelihood and family involved.
 
Presently, I am out of the country, and my international passport can be used to verify this. I know absolutely nothing about the death of late Razaq Bello and I have sent my sincere condolences to the family.
 
On the interview granted by one Adedigba Adepegba (Taloskibo), that was just a media stunt and it is aimed at misleading the public and discredit my image, and due process is been carried out on that.

I am a peace loving and law abiding citizen of this great state and all I have always preached is peace, serenity and holistic development of my hood, Oshodi, and Lagos state at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)