meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady

Friday 30 June 2017

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady


 A Nigerian couple based in Washington D.C in the US - have got themselves trending online after sharing their pre-wedding photos ahead of their wedding in a few months time. The soon-to-be bride Ashley, who revealed that she's anticipating their big day, shared photos of her and her man whom she said has been her best friend for almost 8 years now.

Below is a tribute she once wrote to her man on Instagram

Growing up at the age of 15-16, I remember asking God that when I get older & start dating, my first boyfriend should not only be my first and last boyfriend but also he should be a man after Gods heart so he knows how to love & respect me dearly! Not knowing God really did listen to my prayers .




READ MORE AFTER THE CUT...................................









7 years ago Kunle and I met in church & although we were too young to make marital decisions, we just knew we were meant for each other!!! A lot of people teased me for not having experience dating around but today I am proud to say my first boyfriend really indeed is my last boyfriend.

I'm glad I can advise younger girls that dating is not something you should rush into. If you wait on the Lord & let Him pick your partner for you, He will provide nothing but THE best











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)