meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them

Thursday 29 June 2017

Couple In Trouble After A Dead Kidnap Victim's Phone Was Found On Them



A husband and wife have landed in serious trouble after they were found with a phone belonging to a woman who was kidnapped and murdered in Imo state.

The husband found with the mobile phone of 45-year-old Mrs. Amaka Okere, who was kidnapped and murdered in Mbieri, Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State, said the phone was given to him by his wife.

According to Vanguard, the duo identified as Emeka Adibe his wife, Monica were paraded by the Imo State Police Command in Owerri, on Tuesday 26th June 2017. The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Chris Ezike, said: 

READ MORE AFTER THE CUT..............................








“You will recall that on March 1, Mrs Amaka Okere, aged 45, of Mbieri in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State, was kidnapped and murdered.

“Investigations are in progress. Emeka Adibe and Monica Adibe were arrested on June 15 in Rivers State and the victim’s telephone handset recovered from them.” While confessing, Mrs Adibe said it was her twin sister’s husband who gave her the phone.


Monica said:

“I am a native of Arochukwu in Abia State; I am married with two kids. I went for a child dedication in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. “While preparing to return home, my sister’s husband gave me a phone. I did not know it was not his. When I returned home, my husband saw the phone, took it and started using it; the Police arrested him.

“I came to ask why he was arrested and the Police also arrested me.”


Her husband Mr. Emeka Adibe, said:

“I swear, I don’t know anything about the phone. It is my wife that brought it and the police saw it and arrested me. This phone has put me in trouble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)