meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos

Thursday 8 June 2017

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos


enterprenuer laments after being robbed

A heartbroken entrepreneur who was a victim of burglary some days ago in Surulere area of Lagos has lamented the loss suffered by the ordeal after the entire shop was cleared. Sharing the sad news, the fashion designer revealed how the business started years ago after lots of savings and planning.  

 Read what was shared online. 


started this business years back with my school fees,without help from no one but God,i kept pushin it,i didn’t sleep at nite for years,surfing net for latest designers..I still suffer a lot of pains in my head till date,i keep pushing because I have to tak care of my family and I was on my lane and no single help from No one…now robbers came to burgle my store in surulere and cleared,my sweat,pains and sleepness in vain…took me years to save and finally open a shop and robbers does this to me..they and their family members won’t see 2018,only HEAR it!!! Thank u all LOVERS OF DOPEWEARS


SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE BURGLED SHOP AFTER THE CUT 


 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)