meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video)

Thursday 8 June 2017

Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video)



Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane has thanked his fans, family and friends for supporting him while in jail.

In his words: "I want to use this medium to apologise to apologise to my family, my team and my fans. I was arrested by the Miami PD for fraud, I do not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities.

"It just happened that the agent booked my flight with fraudulent cards. My life is all about my music and that is what I'm all about. I'm sorry I got caught up in this mess, I assure all my fans that it would never happen again and I want to thank everyone who stood by me throughout this period. May God continue to bless you and protect you all. Amin.

“And to my parents, I want to thank you for your undying love. Please keep supporting me. I have more music on the way. I promise I will make you proud. I love you so much. Thank you very much".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)