meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Bobrisky Boasts of His Achievements So Far

Friday 9 June 2017

Bobrisky Boasts of His Achievements So Far



Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky is one person who loves to flaunt his material wealth and valuable possessions per time.

The bleaching expert appreciates God for taking him from nobody to somebody as he recounts what he has achieved so far .


READ HIS BOAST AFTER THE CUT...............................
 




 

“Just wanna thank God for his mercy in my life. I was nobody before. I almost gave up. But my God proved to me that He is still existing. I drIve the latest car, travel to any country I wanT, use the most expensive phones, thank you father. I wont be shy of who I am. You are free to insult me lol you are only reminding my God not to forget the long life he promise me. The private jet he has in place for me, lastly good health. So continue, I wont block you anymore…”









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)