meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Rapper CDQ Shows Off His New Lekki Home

Saturday 18 November 2017

Rapper CDQ Shows Off His New Lekki Home



Nigerian rapper, CDQ who used to squat with his producer Masterkraft has just moved into a new apartment inside Lekki Phase One, Lagos.

He shared photos of the new home with a caption that reads, 'thinking about how the whole thing started 4yrs ago when boys still dey manage with @masterkraft_ for ojodu berger. About 7 of us would squeeze to fit in a room just for d night to pass...now I have more than enough rooms that I'm able to bring my siblings closer... I just couldn't thank God enough for all these I say #ByeByePoverty'.



More photos after the cut...................







 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)