meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season'

Thursday 9 November 2017

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season'



Super Falcons of Nigeria striker and Dalian Quanjian F.C. forward, Asisat Oshoala has been crowned Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker of the season' for 2017.

She took to her IG page to show off her accolade and wrote:
'PROUD MOMENT !! All GOLD everything!! 2017 Chinese women’s league award, BEST STRIKER OF THE SEASON (Top Scorer) .... Thanks to everyone for your support. I dedicate this award to my precious and loving sport mum, my sister and my best friend, whom has pushed and encouraged me throughout my season, thank you for everything @onosky5 , you are one of a kind. God bless and uplift you for me. #GoldenGirl #Buzzing #Alhamdulilah �� #ProudMoment'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)