meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Son As She Turns A Year Older

Thursday 29 September 2016

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Son As She Turns A Year Older


The actress who is still in the US after the delivery of her son as showed him off while announcing she is a year older today. The proud mom has something to say. 

She wrote;

I feel blessed , I feel great, I feel fulfilled , I feel lifted, I feel totally joyous, I feel loved , I feel blown away, I feel dazed , I feel surprised, I feel absolutely grateful,I feel God has just started with me ........... Cos ds bday #29thseptember2016 is the beginning of my year of transformation. Cos I know God has just started with me. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ I can go on and on cos it's my birthday and I'm so happy to full of life and to have had the most precious bday gift ever m'son #JaydenOluwatobilola 😍😍😍😍😍it's so overwhelming and I'm thankful over again. #joinmeandcelebrate #nobemistake say Na my birthday 🎀🎀 in @iamancestor voice πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŽ‚ #mumsyjaden #yummymummy #birthdayattitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)