meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex

Monday 19 September 2016

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex

"My 36th birthday...my wish is to find an amazing guy. Finally have regular sex. Have a bunch of kids. Be happy. Continue to...continue to impact my world. Continue to do what I'm doing. Continue to make a difference. That's my dream. But the thing about is that I was paying so much attention to my career, to my...I was so determined to succeed and I didn't pay too much attention to my personal life." 

You can watch the video here- from 10mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)