meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Benson Okonkwo- My Car is Tear Rubber and Not Tokunbo!

Saturday 25 January 2014

Benson Okonkwo- My Car is Tear Rubber and Not Tokunbo!

Benson Okonkwo

Benson Okonkwo is in the news again. Oh, it has nothing to do with the alleged gay scandal he was associated with some time last year; neither does it have to do with donating one carton of noodles to an orphanage as critics said he did.

Benson trended earlier in the week with his claim of acquiring a N14m Yokon GMC sports utility vehicle.

So many people insisted the car was anything but brand new but the young actor insisted that he bought a ‘tear rubber’ car.

“Don’t mind the people and what they say, my car is just brand new,” he said.

But when he was probed on how he could afford a N14m automobile, the actor said his father bought the car for him.

“He is proud of me. I am from a well-to-do family. I added some money to what he gave me anyway. I had to rebrand my career. God has been faithful,” he said.


SEE PICTURE OF CAR AFTER THE CUT............................





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)