meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Immigration Officer Arrested for Burning Girl with Iron

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Immigration Officer Arrested for Burning Girl with Iron

Favour Emmanuel.

A member of staff of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Kwara State Command, northcentral Nigeria, Mr. Yemi Afolayan, has been arrested by the police for allegedly inflicting severe bodily injuries on a 12-year old girl, Favour Emmanuel, with a hot pressing iron after tying her up and beating her to the point of comma.

Read the young girl's narration of her ordeal after the cut




“He asked me to prepare rice.  While I was preparing it, he became angry that it had taken a long time for me to finish cooking the rice. He grabbed me, tied me up and used the hot iron to inflict injuries on my body.  It was really a very tormenting experience.”

It was also learnt that Afolayan’s arrest was sequel to a report to the state Ministry of Women Affairs by some concerned neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)