meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia





Culled from his review of the AMVCA

Now, if I wrote a bit about Omotola and what my thoughts are about her outfit, many people would draw allusions from my ‘fight’ with her as misconstrued by many, in my book. So, I am not going to write that I honestly thought that her beautiful dress made her look fat on stage. Beautiful as always but it seemed her body was popping out at the seams. I won’t write that. I would only write that she’s still much of a fantastic actress any day, in my opinion. Would that take the sting out of the erroneous impression that when it comes to Omotola, I am sometimes ‘The Real Mean’ if we face the ‘reality’ of it? Did anyone see my wink right now? She’s one of my favourite actresses though. Honestly.

Do you agree with Charles of Omo Sexy is actually getting fat???

2 comments:

  1. Abegi, ppl shld allow her be, a woman of 4kids, to me she is fabulous. Y ppl are killing their head over whAt she wore or not she is busy making money with her appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi ooo evn if it made her lik fat she is a married woman wit 4 kidz n her hubby is nt complainin kapish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)