meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: She Wants To Give Her baby Up For Adoption - Please Advice

Tuesday 26 March 2013

She Wants To Give Her baby Up For Adoption - Please Advice

 

Am 27 weeks pregnant and i cant afford to take care of myself fianancialy cos i dont have anything doing yet. 

My boyfriend who is the father of my child walk away cos he said he's not ready to be a father yet, that he has his career to pursue. 


I actually never wanted to keep this pregnancy, but he convinced me to keep it, but just of a recent, he said he's scared that we should remove it. which i agree with him. we went to the hospital and met a doctor who adviced us to keep it. that i may die in the process.

Since then, he stop calling me, visiting and even stop picking my calls. I've been so depressed and scared. i don't have money to even go for antenatal not to talk of what to use and take care of my baby when i give birth. 

I've really disappointed my mom and my two younger brothers and don't know what to do. since last week i started thinking of giving out my baby for adoption, but i don't know how to go about it. 

My question is:
1. does the thought of given out my child for adoption makes me a terrible mom to be? 

Pls if u know of any legal organization or foundation in abuja that can adopt my child for a year so that i can come back and get my baby, pls let me know and if u have any advice or help, pls advice me.
 
pls dont judge me nor condemn me. i already know i did wrong by not been careful, believing in promises that easily failed me and given out my trust to love . thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)