meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: UPDATE ON Alhaji Razaq Gawat- Fashola Gives Out To Lagosians

Tuesday 17 July 2012

UPDATE ON Alhaji Razaq Gawat- Fashola Gives Out To Lagosians



Governor Babatunde Fashola, yesterday, appealed to Lagosians who have information regarding the whereabouts of Nigerian Television Authority, NTA,  presenter, Alhaji  Razaq Gawat, to urgently come forward with such.

He said:  “I am optimistic that we will find him. I urge everybody to remain hopeful that we will find him. I know the police are working. They have some useful information that they are sharing with me. We are pursuing the leads, it may take time. We are checking every information.”

“Anybody who has any information that may lead us to him, let us know. My number is 08034301122”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)