meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: “I am not a lesbian”- Susan peters

Tuesday 24 July 2012

“I am not a lesbian”- Susan peters

Susan Peters is not happy about the rumours circulating town that she is a lesbian. The actress who felt the need to debunk this unflattering tale said, ‘’I am not a lesbian. I have never practised lesbianism. People who know me know that Susan Peters is not a lesbian. Maybe, the speculation was because of my masculine structure. I am masculine because I used to participate in games a lot before.

“I played basketball, ran, played golf but I stopped at some point because I was developing muscles. If I go back into gym now, I will develop those muscles but I am not gay. People should stop tagging me as gay. I love the other sex, I don’t like gay. I have female friends but I have more of male friends. I have a boyfriend mind you, not boyfriends.”
 
So there you have it, Susan Peters says she is not ‘Gay’! Case dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)