meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: I Have Enough Shoes To Set up a Boutique –Nse Ikpe-Etim

Saturday 3 August 2013

I Have Enough Shoes To Set up a Boutique –Nse Ikpe-Etim



What is your fashion weakness?
I know I have said shoes before but right now, honestly, I could kill for a tank top. They are so comfortable and easy to throw on without airs or fears. Plus the weather makes it so convenient. Tank tops have zero frills, require no elaboration and when paired with the right shorts or pants and accessories, they make for one hot look. And that makes it a winner for me any day.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
This shoe question (laughs).  Well I do have enough pairs to start a boutique. I tell myself whenever I go shopping that I do not need any new pairs. But somehow, I seldom seem to be able to resist a good looking pair of heels. Shoes!

Why do people own so many shoes when you can only wear a pair at a time? And some people do not even have any to wear?

3 comments:

  1. Adekunle Mercy Omotayo5 August 2013 at 11:53

    how many soul have u impacted positively

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awotedu frakes Ibilola5 August 2013 at 11:53

    @ mercy: maybe she'd positively impacted on her "soles"..lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)