meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Happy Birthday Uti Nwachukwu

Saturday 3 August 2013

Happy Birthday Uti Nwachukwu


Former Big Brother African winner and Television personality Uti Nwachukwu, is another year today.Uti Nwachukwu share this picture on his Instagram page and Thank God for his blessing over his life.

”Thank you Dear Lord for adding another year to My life. You are a faithful God! My life has been so blessed that even when I Thot it couldn’t get better,YOU kept surprising me!! This season has been awesome and favour filled! and it’s all cos of your love,grace and kindness! You are a God that Answers Prayers! My best friend,my defender and protector! My provider! My one true Love! my healer! My savior! I give you all the praise honor dominion worship power and adoration! I Love you Jevovah! THANK YOU! #birthday #path! #nigerian #lagos #africa #africanfashion #actor #model

**** THERE IS GOING TO BE A B'DAY BASH FOR HIM 2NITE @ THE CLUB VEGAS, LAGOS***

If you wanna be there, leave a comment below to have a close shot with UTI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)