meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Your Baby Does Not Look Like Me At All – Dino Replies Bisi Ibidapo

Sunday 9 December 2012

Your Baby Does Not Look Like Me At All – Dino Replies Bisi Ibidapo

The saga continues! While actress Bisi Ibidapo is telling whoever cares to listen that former House of Reps member, Dino Melaye is the father of her new baby, the man was said to have told some friends recently that he doesn't know where Bisi got her pregnancy from.

See how Dino reacted to the new baby drama below:
 
 
 
"Don't joke with such a serious issue. I don't know where she got the pregnancy from, the baby doesn't look like me, I can bet it. I am sure DNA will exonerate me from this ugly scenario."

Obviously someone is lying among this two 'strange' lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)