meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Seyi Sodimu Buys Wife M.Benz GL 450 Jeep Worth N10m

Thursday 27 December 2012

Seyi Sodimu Buys Wife M.Benz GL 450 Jeep Worth N10m


Remember him? He was the one that sang Love me jeje. His beautiful wife Tolu Sodimu celebrated her 4oth  birthday and the darling husband Seyi Sodimu gave a gift she will remember for a long time. A brand new Mercedes Benz GL 450 Jeep whipped to Nigeria from Washington DC. This ride cost Seyi a hopping N10m. Nice one Bros.

See picture of the car after the cut


1 comment:

  1. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed
    every little bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff
    you post…

    My web-site - tactical patches

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)