meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: 9-yr-Old Eniola Adepitan and 22-year-old Omolara Onibudo Need Your N2.5m For Surgery

Wednesday 12 December 2012

9-yr-Old Eniola Adepitan and 22-year-old Omolara Onibudo Need Your N2.5m For Surgery

Eniola and Onibudo

Hear 22 yr old Omolara Onibudo story:

She said, “In May 2010, I discovered that I had a wound on my upper lip then I started bleeding from the affected lip. I sought medical attention at the Epe General Hospital, Epe, Lagos State, before I was referred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.

“After undergoing different tests and medical examinations, I was diagnosed with cancer of the lips. Due to the fact that my parents are aged and have since stopped working, my siblings are the ones doing the running around for me. They have spent hundreds of thousands of naira they borrowed from people and unfortunately, there is no hope of getting more money.”

 Hear 22 yr old Eniola Adepitan story as said by her mother

Her right leg has been amputated. Eniola’s mother, Dorcas Adepitan, said her daughter returned home on July 12, 2012, complaining that she hit her leg on a desk in her school located in Bariga.

Dorcas said, “I took her to hospital for treatment when she returned from school that day. After carrying out X-rays, the doctor said she neither had fracture nor dislocation on her leg.

 “When she incessantly complained of pains on her leg we returned to the hospital and further CT-scans and medical examinations revealed that she had lumps and some cancerous growths in the affected right leg.”

About N2m is required for Onibudo’s surgery and post-surgery needs while Eniola needs N500, 000 to complete her chemotherapy treatment and to get her an artificial limb

Please contact 
President Eko Lions Club
Sefiu Daramola  


2 comments:

  1. I dont have much gold or silver, but I do have a few piece of lead to donate. I have to go now,and make a nice big sandwhich with a bottle of coca cola to wash it down with. Cheers have a lousy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like there is anybody on earth that's gonna fall for the lying and thievery of some idiot ape.

    "Hi, my name is Oomfufu M'Bdinga, and I have great business proposition for you. You see, I am recently to be leaving a powerful government position in a very Big Bank in Nigeria. I have $23.5M US Dollars, and...."

    All of your kind can go to hell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)