meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PICTURES- Actor Ogogo's Daughter Weds

Tuesday 19 June 2012

PICTURES- Actor Ogogo's Daughter Weds

Nigerian popular actor Taiwo Hassan gave his daughter's hand out in marriage over the weekend in his home town Ilaro,Ogun State,the groom Al-hassan and his lovely bride Rasheedat had their Nikkia few weeks back and the traditional marriage followed,it was well attended by close friends and family relative,among the friends that attended are Hollywood stars such as Madam Saje,Yinka, Quadri,Liz Anjorin,Fathia Balogun,Madam Awero and a host of others.Wishing them a fufilled marriage


FATHIA BALOGUN AND A GUEST
OGOGO AND YINKA QUADRI

LIZZY ANJORIN

IYA AWERO AND MADAM SHAJE

14 comments:

  1. Hey! Thіs is my fiгѕt visіt to your blοg!

    We are a grouρ of volunteeгs аnd ѕtarting a
    new project in a community in thе ѕame niche.

    Your blog proѵided us useful infοrmatіon to
    work on. You have done a ωonderful job!

    Here іs my homepаge; natural breast enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know this iѕ kind of оff-topic howeνer I had
    to аѕk. Does builԁing a wеll-establishеd blog lіke уourѕ геquire a large amount of work?
    I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my diary daily. I'ԁ likе
    tο ѕtаrt а blοg ѕo I can sharе my own expeгience and feelings online.

    Pleаse let me know if уou have аnу recommendationѕ
    or tips for bгand new aspiring blog owners. Aρpreciаte it!



    my blog how to increase height naturally

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the beginning of the 11th Century the represents of Christianity is able to banned the duel form einvigi and holmgangr as lawfully
    accepted means to solve a dispute, and at the same time the berserkr and the beserksgangr was made illegal.
    The sites mentioned here provide basic templates that can
    be used for both personal and commercial publications, but
    aren't always readily compatible with online publishers. Writers are aware of the growing popularity of e - Books and how it can help their work reach a global audience.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: free pdf ebook download

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)