meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Cult clash: 6 feared dead,93 arrested in Calabar

Sunday 24 June 2012

Cult clash: 6 feared dead,93 arrested in Calabar


AT least six persons  were feared dead in a clash between two cult groups in Cross River State just as the officers and men of the 13 Brigade of the Nigerian Army, Calabar have arrested over 93 people suspected to be cult members terrorizing Calabar.

Property worth several millions of Naira belonging to traders around Nelson Mandela, Goldie, Bassey Duke, Bedwell Streets and the Watt markets were said to have been destroyed by the suspected cultists.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!


    My weblog memory stick psp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my
    iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
    sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.

    I know this is completely off topic but I
    had to share it with someone!

    my weblog - data recovery mac

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)