meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple'

Monday 2 September 2019

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple'



Actress,Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to advise her friend, Bobrisky to give out his cake or allow them eat it.


Recall that Bobrisky’s birthday party suffered a set back following police arrest at the venue of the party.

Tonto advised her friend to give out her cake to a couple who can’t afford one or they will eat it and ‘shit it out’

Sharing a photo of the cake she wrote;

A yoooo My Gee @bobrisky222
We go shit tire, because this cake most finish����� OR YOU DONATE IT TO A COUPLE WHO CANT AFFORD ANY AND IS MARRYING THIS WEEK(I can imagine how happy they will be)
#AmazingCake #Bob@28 #Dearfuturehusbandifoundourcakedesign
#Life happens and shit comes with it…
Cheers to a Good life my Love,Bob�
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOB�����

And Bobrisky responded almost immediately, see his reply








'Dis was supposed to be my birthday cake 🎂 for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart ❤️ is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol. If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling.''





In a second post he wrote;



Dis are also available too.... they are all part of my birthday cake. Yesterday would have been my dream day cos have been dreaming to throw a multimillionaire party but sad 😢 everything came dis way.. let thank God for life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)