meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photos From Ex. President Jonathan's 59th Birthday In Abuja

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Photos From Ex. President Jonathan's 59th Birthday In Abuja

Goodluck’s 59th Birthday

The 59th birthday ceremony of the ex-President Goodluck Jonathan was graced by a lot of Entertainers as well as politicians.

The former president Goodluck Jonathan shared the pictures of his birthday party on his face book page and wrote, “On the occasion of my birthday today, I thank my God who has enabled me live up to age 59. 

To Him alone be the glory. “Let me also appreciate those world leaders and statesmen who have wished me well on this day as well as my beloved Nigerian people who have shown me a great outpouring of love.

He appreciated as many that wished him well on this very day as he prays that God will reward them.

The party is being celebrated at his resident in Abuja and among those who attended the party were, Femi Fani-Kayode, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju, Jonathan’s cousin Robert Azibaola, among others.



More photos after the cut.................................

 



gej-225x300.jpg
gej-300x169.jpg
gej2-300x169.jpg
gej3-300x169.jpg
gej4-300x169.jpg
gej6-226x300.jpg
gej5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)