meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Nollywood Director Moses Inwang welcomes Son, Eden

Sunday 23 August 2015

Nollywood Director Moses Inwang welcomes Son, Eden

Moses & Eden - BN.01


The Nollywood director and his model/actress wife Emem Udonquak-Inwang welcomed their first child, a baby boy, Eden.

The elated star shared the first photos on Instagram, as well as a heart warming caption;

Another picture after the cut..............................





Moses & Eden - BN.02

“Welcome to the world baby Eden!!! I can’t contain the joy you’re giving me right now!!!!! Waited all day and all night for u to arrive boss!!! U came out 10 pound so big, I’m looking at ur face and it feels like I’m staring at my baby picture😀… Except u’re a bit cuter. Thanks @ememinwang my beautiful wifey for giving me this bundle of Joy. #Edenmyboss 😍😘😘🍼🎈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)