meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident

Sunday 18 January 2015

Phyno's Girlfriend Rita Edmond In A Ghastly Car Accident



Nigerian singer and alleged girl friend of Phyno Rita Edmond was involved in a ghastly car accident along Opebi Bridge Lagos last Sunday while returning from a function in Lagos.The singer who has her Acura MDX SUV damaged beyond repair and recognition is currently receiving treatment in a hospital.

Read the statement released by her below.....










“The accident happened in a flash on the Opebi Link bridge, Lagos; in a split second it was all over. It happened because I was trying to avoid collision with the vehicle to my left and then things happened so fast. I am more than grateful God kept me alive because the damage on my vehicle cannot be reconciled with the minor injuries I sustained. It’s just God’s mercy that kept and protected me."

“I sustained injuries but I am recovering fast. The orthopaedic surgeon says the x-ray result looks unbelievably good and that I’ll recover sooner than I think so I am hoping and praying for a speedy recovery."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)