meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family

Friday 12 April 2013

PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family


photo
 

 Charly boy posted a photo of his family and tagged it 'My family, My rock'.

The picture has some of Charly boy's children, his wife, Lady Di and his dad and mum.

See more photos below.

 
Akunjeri Yvonne Oputa is a media producer, marketer, interior decoration artist and director of TAAKRA Afro Resources. He calls her 'my right arm, my song, my princess'.

photo

Charles Alex Oputa is a fashion designer and also the CEO of Alexander O. Alexander. Charley boy calls him 'my souljah,my prince'. He is also dating the fast rising rapper, Eva.
photo

Miss Daisy J. Oputa recently graduated from one of the prestigious universities in the U.S. He calls her 'my song, my princess'.
photo
Add caption

2 comments:

  1. So he has jus 3 children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They luk fyn n responsible sha plz they shld't b razz lik dem fada jus sayin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)