meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photo: Dencia's Attempt at Disguise Fails

Monday 29 April 2013

Photo: Dencia's Attempt at Disguise Fails


 
The Pop singer who was touring in Cameroon shared her foiled attempt at disguising herself
Read after the cut..
 

My attempt to disguise & go do regular folk stuff few weeks back backfired when 1 lady recognized me smh she was like Dencia & I didn’t even act like it was my name lol what busted me was my assistant who kept laughing (I was so pissed she sold me put) the lady was like u are covering ur face thinking no1 will recognize u, she called her kids 2 come c me, I was like damn woman I’m tryna hide & save some $$. she was understanding & didn’t call more folks I was amazed cuz she is in her late 40′s i wouldn’t think someone older will take time to really follow me up for over 10mins & walk up 2 me .B ut it’s all good it means what ever I did in Cameroon is working."

1 comment:

  1. So?is she more popular dan jay n bee or kim k 2 disguise herself n those ones dnt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)