meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Small Breast Is Making My Husband Mad: What Can I Do?

Thursday 19 July 2012

My Small Breast Is Making My Husband Mad: What Can I Do?


Please I need your urgent advice. I am a married woman with 4 kids, my husband always complain because i have a small breast, it has fallen and am even slim. It is now a very big issue.

Please I don't want to lose my marriage. But am beginning to see negative signals that all is it not well and this is giving me sleepless nights. It seems the worse is coming.
What should I take to gain weight and to make my breast bigger.
 
 Pls What do I do?

Mature advice please

1 comment:

  1. Travel for a surgery in spain, go to calabar to gain weight in their fatting room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)