meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Guy Sent Me To University But He's No Longer In My Class: Can I Dump Him?

Wednesday 18 July 2012

My Guy Sent Me To University But He's No Longer In My Class: Can I Dump Him?


Some ladies are known to be in the habit of using guys to achieve their aspirations, claiming they love such guys only to dump them after achieving what they actually wanted. Is this another of such case?

Read this girl's story below and draw your conclusions....


I am a 23year old female. My parents died when I was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when I was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees. He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university.
My problem is that I feel I can't continue with this relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he is a very short man plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands. How best can I tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings? I am grateful that he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore. I want somebody in my own class, not a truck driver.


Please help!

1 comment:

  1. who told you a truck driver today cannot be a graduate tomorrow. Remember if he didn't send you to school you may probably be of his class. So advice & encourage him to go school either and both of you can continue your life together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)