meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Meet the Man with the World’s Biggest ‘Manhood’ who sparks security scare at airport

Saturday 21 July 2012

Meet the Man with the World’s Biggest ‘Manhood’ who sparks security scare at airport

SEE BULGE
Jonah Falcon, 41, aroused suspicion when eagle-eyed guards from the Transport Security Administration at 

San Francisco International Airport spotted his bulging package.

“I had my 'stuff' strapped to the left. I wasn't erect at the time.

"One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes.' I said, ‘It’s my d***.

"He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around [my penis] with his hands.

“They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)