meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: FROM A READER- Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!!

Saturday 14 July 2012

FROM A READER- Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!!



My friends ex is asking me out .. .Actually way back when we where in high school, I liked the guy and I knew he liked me too, but what I didn't understand was why he was scared to approach me.. Then later on he asked my friend out I got over him in high school and dated another guy but my friend didn't agree to date him back then. After some years after high school, like two years later, I added him on my BBM. Then we began to talk. So he asked about my friend that he dated in high school and I gave him her pin and he told me he still liked her and asked me to help him arrange the girl. I said I would.

So during the process the girl was like she doesn't like him and he is not her type of guy and that she doesn't want to agree so since he said I should help him I tried convincing her but she said no. When I told the guy he was like he knew right from time I didn't want the two of them to be together. I told him that was not true and that I don't mind if they dated and he said okay. So after a while the girl called me and told me she had agreed for the guy and I shouldn't be annoyed that she didn't tell me first. I told her it was fine..

So since then me and this guy av been really close friends. After dating for sometime, my friend told me that she would break up with the guy because she was fed up as she was just managing him. She said she doesn't love the guy. So in the end, she broke up with him.

After that I asked him if he still liked her and he was like yes but he knows she never liked him and the relationship was a waste of time and that they didn't get along well .. So after a while me and guy began talking a lot. Then during that period he started using indirect words to say he likes me. I didn't respond to his advances because I had a boyfriend and we had been dating for about a year and he knows the guy..

So recently he was like he loves and that he has always liked me and he knows I like him too. But I told him I don't date my friend's boyfriend or ex and he was like it doesn't matter. He said it can be a secret between us. Since then he has been really pestering me and I really like my boyfriend. Even though I know my friend won't mind if I dated him as she never liked him, I am a little confused. 


Can somebody tell me what to do please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)