meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: MANCHESTER UNITED STRIKER, ANTHONY MARTIAL ACCUSED OF CHEATING ON HIS WIFE

Tuesday 12 January 2016

MANCHESTER UNITED STRIKER, ANTHONY MARTIAL ACCUSED OF CHEATING ON HIS WIFE

matttt


Manchester United striker Anthony Martial has been accused of having an affair with an X-Factor reject in Paris, according to the Sun.

The Paper reports that the United star, who is married to his childhood sweetheart Samantha, met with  singer and model Emily Wateman in Paris just last week.

 
It’s claimed he took her for a  romantic walk around Paris before taking her back to a hotel room, according to the 24-year-old.


More after the cut...........................




The alleged  affair took place after Martial was given time off by Louis van Gaal after scoring against Swansea in the 2-1 win on January 2nd. 

Martial is happily married and recently claimed he looks forward to leaving training to go home to his wife.

“Back at the hotel we started kissing on the bed and I did tell him I wasn’t that kind of girl. But I was a bit tipsy by then and we were in such a romantic place that I didn’t hold my resolve for long.

“He was a passionate lover and he complimented me on my lips and my body. He made me feel really good about myself.” 

A spokesman for Manchester United said Martial would not be commenting on the alleged affair, while his agent last night also refused to issue a statement.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)