meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Photos of One of The People Who Died in the Lagos Helicopter Crash

Friday 14 August 2015

Photos of One of The People Who Died in the Lagos Helicopter Crash

 
Ben Ochenjele (pictured above) died two days ago in the ill fated Bristow Helicopter crash. Described as a good christian, Ben is survived by a wife and three children. His nephew, Isaac Ochenjele took to his Facebook page to write a tribute for Ben.
 
 
MORE AFTER THE CUT...........................
 
 


“What a loss? I lost a dearest uncle of mine, who happened to be the last born of the Ochenjele Family at 5pm of today (Wednesday). My God, what can I say than to give you all the glory; but I must confess I feel the pain inside of me, because this was the same person who contributed largely to my marriage (wedding). My God, I’m short of words! “Uncle Ben Ochenjele, may your soul rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ"he wrote.

  My God, what can I say than to give you all the glory; but I must confess I feel the pain inside of me, because this was the same person who contributed largely to my marriage (wedding). My God, I’m short of words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)