meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: My Boyfriend Came To Borrow Money From Me For His Introduction

Monday 10 August 2015

My Boyfriend Came To Borrow Money From Me For His Introduction

 
According to the lady, she has been dating her man for 3 years not knowing he has another girl. Long story cut short, they had their introduction today in faraway Ekiti State, the girl’s home town. And guess what? Her boyfriend thought it was nice that the lady in question should be the one to co-sponsor his intro. You know what he did, he went to her on Thursday, lied that he was going on a short business trip and borrowed the sum of N150,000 from her. All she wants is for me to publish their pictures so that the world will get to see the face of a cheater (her boyfriend). The only thing she asked me now is if I was ready to publish the photos so that she can send them in. 



 





Hello Sir,

I am sorry that this mail came in late. My boyfriend of three years had his introduction today. I never knew he had another woman. The worst part of it is that he borrowed N150,000 from me on Thursday that he was travelling to Ekiti for a short business trip. Can you please help me expose him to the world. Can I send in his introduction pictures. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)