meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: OJB- My Kidney Did Not Collapse

Tuesday 12 May 2015

OJB- My Kidney Did Not Collapse



Yesterday, Babatunde Okungbowa aka OJB Jezreel through his Facebook account denied the rumours going about town of his kidney relapsing. See what he wrote below

'Hi my name is Babatunde okungbowa a.k.a OJB JEZREEL. I'd like to set the record straight, am at home and healthy with my family going about my normal business.

Obviously bloggers don't research before they post. If they did they would know that a transplant patient will always do routine checkups cus of infections etc.

Mmmm nuff said am sure hiptv, orisun tv,encomium,el tv and black jerzie seeing n speaking with me in the past 2 weeks.

Wasn't on a hospital bed or in one! Not cool at all Linda not cool yes magazine. RESEARCH proper if it's gossip worthy or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)