meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Oyo Governorship PDP, Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Oyo Governorship PDP, Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations


I CONGRATULATE GOVERNOR ABIOLA AJIMOBI ON HIS RE-ELECTION AS THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OYO STATE.

I would like to thank the good people of Oyo state for their support and love shown to me before, during and after the gubernatorial election. I want the citizens of Oyo state to remain steadfast as my resolve to serve you remains unshaken.

It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.

Fact; I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the truth.



READ MORE AFTER THE CUT.......................................................





I have since contacted members of Sabo community and they confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

Which brings me to the worrying conclusion that a well orchestrated and sophisticated campaign of calumny has begun against my person as a precursor to the 2019 elections. I would advice my supporters to take heart and remain peaceful as this is only one in a long line of attacks that I will expect from enemies of my progress.

For now it is a time for healing and introspection, we have had a long campaign and everyone needs to rest and thank God for his or her life before asking God to prolong our lives to the said 2019.

I thank the good people of Oyo state for your continued support.

One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)