meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: PHOTOS- The New GLO Ambassadors

Thursday 9 May 2013

PHOTOS- The New GLO Ambassadors

M.I, Omawumi, Lynxxx, Bez, Waje, Naeto C

The new GLO ambassadors including Omawumi, Lynxxx, Bez, Waje and M.I (who’s also a judge on the Glo sponsored X Factor Nigeria) were spotted at GLO office in Lagos.

And they’ve been tweeting about their new deal and instagraming photos also.

Lynxxx who seems the most excited wrote, ‘Its official….. Ur boy is a #GloAmbassador #offfkess … Ladies and Gentlemen…. Join me in Glo, #iDonPortOh!!!!  my God is Working Wonders! I am humbled‘.

See their goodie bags after the cut



GLO 2
GLO
WAJE'S GLO PLOISHED NAILS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)