meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: "Is it a Crime to Display My Picture on my Blackberry"? - Tokunbo

Sunday 5 May 2013

"Is it a Crime to Display My Picture on my Blackberry"? - Tokunbo

According to the lady in the picture above, she used the picture above as her display picture on her BlackBerry messenger and it went viral on the internet. But unfortunately the picture has made her lose relationship and her parents are not happy about it as well.
Read her statement below:


I really don't know if It has now become a crime to display my picture on my BB. I have a simple question for you bloggers, has it now become your profession to destroy people's image or is it a crime to be endowed? This picture above went viral few days ago without my knowledge.I uploaded the said picture as my dp on bb and before i realized what was happening,it has gone farther than I thought and I know people doing this are people close to me to tarnish my image. At the moment I cannot even even display any pics on my bb. This Lackadaisical and wicked attitude of you bloggers have cost my relationship. My parents are also not happy about this. I am a graduate and am not interested in becoming a celebrity or a public figure,some scammers have already started using it to scam people on social media. Please and please, I will be grateful if you can remove this picture from your blogs and pass this message around.

Thank you
Tokunbo

3 comments:

  1. Really I honestly tot dis wz one of all those*photoshop
    tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl I feel ur pain u neva made ur self dis way bt de social media is here 2 stay n if ur bf does nt understand dat u neva meant any bad intention den he is a big fool n has lossed smtin precious ova notin cos its nt suppose 2 b an issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby girl if ur guy doesn't want to marry u because of this pic, pls come to me an single and searching, i will marry u i love natural endowuer lady like u ok, i base and work here in lagos, c my contact +2348036410360, blogger pls pass this msg to her with my no.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)