meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Chris Brown confirms Rihanna Break Up

Monday 6 May 2013

Chris Brown confirms Rihanna Break Up


Chris Brown confirmed the break up in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O explaining,
“The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket.”

These two should not bother come back together again. We are tired of their of and on


1 comment:

  1. Trust b told am tired of dem already brk up or stick 2geda already*mistchewww

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)