meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Mavin Artiste, Rema Goes Back to School

Saturday 8 January 2022

Mavin Artiste, Rema Goes Back to School


Nigerian singer Divine Ikubor, popularly known as Rema, has gained admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) to study Creative Arts.

The Mavin Records-signed artiste announced the news in a series of tweets on Friday.

According to him, he made the decision based on his mother’s insistence that he should get a degree from a university.

“What if I told y’all I got an admission into UNILAG? Lol, Mom said I still need to get a degree sigh, oh well see you guys in class!” he tweeted.

Rema further stated that he would be releasing ‘Rave & Roses,’ his much-awaited debut album, before resuming school.

“I go try drop the album before I enter school, make dem no go beat me for UNILAG, plus I’m in the creative art department,” he added.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)