meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED

Thursday 1 July 2021

 


Uche Ogbodo disclosed on her page that Nigeria has the best health care and has debunked the perception created the health care in the country.

According to Uche, over 10 doctors and 50 nurses attended to her when she was on admission to the hospital. She also showed appreciation to the doctor who helped her to deliver her baby and also thanked the other nurses, doctors, and assistant nurses at the hospital.

Read the appreciation message after the cut;







'This is the Doctor that Birthed My Bunny, @nana_fatimah2 You are Awesome 👏.

Guys this is an Appreciation Post to my Dr @nana_fatimah2 and all the other great Doctors and Nurses and Nurse Assistants at @evercarehospitallekki that looked after me As I Had my Bunny. I had over 10 doctors and 50 nurses attend to me, Abeg we have good health care in Nigeria!

I received the Best Care possible and I want to say thank you Especially to my Dr . ❤️❤️❤️ 

God bless you All”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)