meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Singer Sheyman and wife welcome first child together

Thursday 18 May 2017

Singer Sheyman and wife welcome first child together


The 'Paper' crooner just welcomed a beautiful baby girl, his first child, with his wife, Cynthia Okonkwo-Ademoye.
The proud dad took to Instagram to share the good news;

'My Lord, I count my self lucky of your favour all the time, you allow me do things without stress, you guard my process of progress. You provide my happiness!!! To crown it all you gave us a precious jewel.

Today, We share our joy with you as we welcome our first child into this world. Thank you Lord!

The Ademoyes'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)