meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: ‘I want to see my mother’s body’- Moji Olaiya’s daughter laments

Thursday 18 May 2017

‘I want to see my mother’s body’- Moji Olaiya’s daughter laments


20-year-old daughter of deceased actress , Moji Olaiya who died in Canada,  Adun insists that her mother’s corpse be brought back for burial in Nigeria.
Though family members are comforting and calming her down, the young lady kept saying she wants to see her mother. According to her: “She must be brought back, I don’t care what anybody says, I just want my mother’s body” she lamented.


READ MORE AFTER THE CUT.................................







 
The burial arrangement of Moji Olaiya is causing an unanticipated rift within the family.

Though the deceased actress was born into a Christian family, she converted from Christianity to Islam. Certain members of her family are insisting that she be interred today according to Muslim rites.

Burying her the same day will be expensive because interments are costly in developed countries. There is no feasible plan for her burial as at this time.

*TNG 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)