meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son

Friday 23 December 2016

Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son


Yomi Black's wife, Liz John Black shared a video of her breastfeeding her 14 month old son and thanked God for giving her the strength to be able to do so.

She wrote:

I want to thank God for a wonderful year, it's been very educating and enlightening. I thank God for the strength to breast-feed my baby for 14 months. I thank God for my family and my friends, my business and career. #Thankgod #BeGrateful #TheImportantThingsOfLife

People's reactions  below...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)