meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar- "You Borrowed Your Brain From a Mad Woman"

Friday 23 December 2016

Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar- "You Borrowed Your Brain From a Mad Woman"

Halima Abubakar

We knew that it will not take that long for Bobrisky to lash back at Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar for criticizing her over his posting of bank alerts on the social media.
Bobrisky started by saying this "Guys, see what she posted on her snap. What is her business withsnap my life and my snap? Am not even following her back. So why the stress, I stay on my lane? One thing I love about myself is that I don't attach myself to anyone."

Then he hit Halima hard "I really thought Halima Abubakar has sense but I never knew she borrowed it from a mad woman. This is my snap and I have the right to upload what I like. So she is even following me? Abeg let her block her ugly face."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)