meta content='GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED' name='description'/> GOSSIP, GISTS, EVERYTHING UNLIMITED: Seyi Law Finally Reveals Face Of His New Born Daughter [PICS]

Sunday 16 October 2016

Seyi Law Finally Reveals Face Of His New Born Daughter [PICS]


Proud father and ace stand up comic, Seyi Law has finally showed us what his new born baby girl looks like and the infant is every shade of adorable! 

He shared the lovely photo collage on social media with the lovely caption below ...


He wrote:

Guess who is the prettiest?
You guessed right.
There you have her.
She is our God given product from THE OTHER ROOM.
Our very own PRINCESS.
TIWALOLUWA OLUWADEMILADEOLA CHIDERA AVIELLA.

My Joy, My Blessing, My Strength.
My Newest Baby.
My wife is still the number One baby sha.
To God be all the glory.
SEYILAW
#DaddyOluwademiladeola #DaddyChidera #DaddyAviella #DaddyTiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post(s)